Did you know that you could have an artist or maker create a piece of work specifically for you? At Luminaire Arts, we have a fantastic selection of over 300 artists you can work with for your projects. As well as being able to browse and buy their original artworks, you can also commission an artist to create a bespoke artwork for you.
How does it work?
- Browse through our brochures to see a huge range of artists and artwork, and if you can’t see what you like for your project Luminaire Arts can also match suggested artists or look for new artists for your project.
- Let us know a few more details about your project, such as sizes, colouring, themes, mood boards and budgets.
- We will work with our artists to propose some suggested ideas and discuss with you. Once you are happy with the proposed artwork, our artists can get started. You can also choose a frame option from our range at this stage.
- You sit back and relax whilst the artist gets started. You will receive regular updates on how the artwork is coming along and you can even arrange a viewing, meet the artist and can give feedback at every stage. Most commissioned artworks take from 1-4 weeks depending on the artist and your project deadline.
- Have an amazing piece of artwork delivered to your project!
Why commission artwork with Luminaire Arts?
As designers, we know your projects are exciting and unique in their interior and architecture design, down to the finest detail. Why not use a talented Luminaire artist(s) to relay distinctiveness and exclusivity into your design signature through commissioning fabulous art for your luxury projects.
How much does it cost?
Designers are always pleasantly surprised at how Luminaire Arts can match artist to fit their project budgets. Give us a call/email with your next project to get a quote.